Deymed Technological Advantages
High Sample Rates
Click N’ Go System
Always on Impedance
- Auditory and visual feedback with adjustable thresholds
- Specialized 3D games for neurofeedback
- Multi-parameter DVD Feedback
- Multi-channel custom protocol constructor
- 6 customizable threshold bins
- FFT spectral display
- Z-Score based protocol
- Customizable trend graphs of session data
- Pause and continue ability during training
- Uni-polar, bi-polar and coherence protocol support
- Easy to use pre-set protocols
The Brainfeedback interface is designed to be easy to use, even for beginners. All controls are visible on one dashboard screen. This style layout stands in stark contrast to systems that require intensive study and training to create even basic protocols. The simple to use yet powerful dashboard layout allows a clinician to fully concentrate on the client’s needs.
DVD Multi-parameter and Linear Feedback
Deymed introduces the first DVD Neurofeedback system that has independant filters for up to three EEG and/or artifact bands as well as linear change to the filter effect as the patient gets nearer or farther from the set goal. This new paradigm will dramaticly change how DVD is used in Neurofeedback.
Automatic Trend Graphing
All patient data is saved automatically to a build-in patient database including scores, EEG data, power for each band, reward percentage, raions and Z-Score data. This infomation and more can be displayed at the push of a button in out trend graphing system designed in partnership with Dr. Joel Lubar, one of neurofeedback’s leading pioneers.
Custom 3D Games
The most user-friendly interface of any neurofeedback system, the BrainFeedback Pro includes specialized 3D games, trend graph reports and an advanced protocol setup utility as well as Z-Score training.